Red Hawk Village in Stagecoach, CO is a neighborhood of newer single family homes with great views of the lake from some of the second story decks.
Red Hawk Village was built in 2007 with the following amenities:
- attached oversized two car garage
- large deck off living area, smaller deck off master bedroom
- stainless steel Whirlpool appliances,
- Alder cabinets,
- granite tile countertops,
- hardwood floors in the living and dining areas,
- solid knotty pine 2-panel doors and trim,
- slate entryway,
- vaulted ceilings
- master suite with his/her vanities, shower, tub and walk-in closet.
Floorplans at Red Hawk Village range from the Stillwater (3 br, 3 ba) with 1800-1900+ sq ft to the Ridge with over 1700 sq ft. ( 3 br, 2 baths).
Red Hawk Village is close to the Stagecoach Reservoir, and has water and sewer through Morrison Creek Water.
Amenities in Red Hawk Village include a play structure for the kids and an area for the pets.
Call Dean at (970) 846-8284. for more information on all available units.
Click photos to enlarge